St. Mary Help of Christians Catholic School prepares the way with a high quality education in the caring spirit of the Beatitudes.
The role of St. Mary Help of Christians Catholic School is to support parents in teaching their children. We, the faculty and staff, support the concept of partnering with families and "preparing the way." We strive to serve the whole student by living our three School Rules, which are:
- Respect yourself, others, and things.
- Contribute to the learning environment.
- Follow all school rules and classroom procedures.
At St. Mary Help of Christians Catholic School, we C.A.R.E. by being a:
- Have basic knowledge of Scripture, Liturgy, and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Show reverence and participate during liturgies, prayer, and Sacraments.
- Serve others.
- Strive for academic excellence.
- Pay attention in class.
- Apply problem solving strategies.
- Self-motivated to do their personal best.
- Respect self, others, and things.
- Responsible in and outside of the classroom.
- Demonstrate concern for others and our world.
- Use written and oral communication skills effectively.
- Utilize appropriate social skills.
- Work cooperatively with others.